Installation Guide for Single Beam LED Headlights with Warning Cancellers
Below is what you will find included in your LED Headlight Conversion Kit including Capacitors.
- Two (2) x Cree LED Bulbs
- Two (2) x Canbus LED Controllers
- Two (2) x Factory Harness Adapters
- Two (2) x Capacitors
Below are the simple steps to connect your LED Headlight Conversion Kit. The diagram outlines the connection for one bulb and one controller. Repeat the exact steps for the second headlight.
- Connect the LED Bulb to the LED Controller.
- Connect the LED Controller to the Capacitor
- Connect the Capacitor to the Factory Harness Adapter
- Plug the Factory Harness Adapter to your vehicle's OEM factory connector.
NOTE: The Factory Harness Adapter must be installed as per the diagram for the kit to function correctly.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the LED bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, etc...
- Never adjust your LED lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your LED bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.