Installation Guide for Single Beam HID Headlights with Warning Cancellers
Below are the components included in your Single Beam HID Conversion Kit with Warning Cancellers.
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Bulbs
- Two (2) x Ballast Ignitors (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits)
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Ballasts
- Two (2) x Ballast Adapters
- Two (2) x Warning Cancellers
- Two (2) x Factory Harness Adapters
- Mounting Hardware, 3M Double-Sided Tape & Zip Ties
NOTE:This installation guide uses our Galaxy Series 55w Canbus HID kit.
Below are the simple steps to connect your plug and play HID Conversion Kit. The diagram outlines the connection for one headlight. Repeat the same steps for the second headlight.
- Connect the HID Bulb to the Ignitor.
- Connect the Ignitor to the Ballast (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits).
- Connect the round connector from the Ballast to the Ballast Adapter.
- Connect the female oval connector from Ballast Adapter to the Warning Canceller.
- Connect the Warning Canceller to the Factor Harness Adapter.
- Plug the Factory Harness Adapter to your vehicle's OEM factory connector.
NOTE: The Factory Harness Adapter must be installed in this configuration for the HID conversion kit to function correctly.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- All vehicle with hard plastic headlight dust covers will need to drill a 1 inch hole to close and feed the wires through. A rubber grommet is included with all our bulbs to seal back the hole from moisture and water.
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the xenon bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, etc...
- Never adjust your xenon lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your HID bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.