Installation Guide for Hi/Lo HID Headlights with Warning Cancellers and Power Relay Harness
Below are the components included in your Dual Beam Hi/Lo HID Conversion Kit with Warning Cancellers and a Power Relay Harness. This HID kit will convert the low beams to HID, while the high beams will remain halogen.
NOTE: This installation guide uses our Galaxy Series 55w Canbus HID kit.
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Hi/Lo Bulbs
- Two (2) x Ballast Ignitors (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits)
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Ballasts
- Two (2) x Ballast Adapters
- Two (2) x Warning Cancellers
- Two (2) x Factory Harness Adapters
- One (1) x Power Relay Harness
- Mounting Hardware, 3M Double-Sided Tape & Zip Ties
Below are the simple steps to connect your plug and play HID Conversion Kit.
- Connect the HID Bulbs to the Ignitors.
- Connect the small connector from the HID Bulbs to the small connectors on the Factory Harness Adapters
- Connect the Ignitors to the Ballasts (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits).
- Connect the round connector from the Ballasts to the Ballast Adapters.
- Connect the Ballast Adapters to the Warning Cancellers.
- Connect the Warning Cancellers to the male connectors on the Power Relay Harness.
- Secure the positive and negative wires to your Battery.
- Connect the female connector from the Power Relay Harness to One (1) male connector of Factory Harness Adapter.
- Plug the 3-pin oval connectors from Factory Harness Adapters to your vehicle's OEM factory connectors.
NOTE:The male connector from the Factory Harness Adapter on One (1) side will not be connected to anything. The 3-pin connector from both Factory Harness Adapters must be plugged into your vehicle's OEM factory connector.
This is what the finished product will look like once all connections are done.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- All vehicle with hard plastic headlight dust covers will need to drill a 1 inch hole to close and feed the wires through. A rubber grommet is included with all our bulbs to seal back the hole from moisture and water.
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the xenon bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, etc...
- Never adjust your xenon lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your HID bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.