Installation Guide for H7 HID Headlights with Warning Cancellers
Below are the components included in your H7 Single Beam HID Conversion Kit with Warning Cancellers.
- Two (2) x H7 Xenon HID Bulbs
- Two (2) x Factory Harness Adapters
- Two (2) x Ballast Ignitors (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits)
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Ballasts
- Two (2) x Ballast Adapters
- Two (2) x Warning Cancellers
- Mounting Hardware, 3M Double-Sided Tape & Zip Ties
NOTE: This installation guide uses our Galaxy Series 55w Canbus HID kit.
Below are the simple steps to connect your plug and play HID Conversion Kit.
- Connect the HID Bulbs to the Ignitors.
- Connect the Ignitors to the Ballasts (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits).
- Connect the round connector from the Ballasts to the Ballasts Adapters.
- Connect the female oval connector from Ballast Adapters to the Warning Cancellers.
- Connect the Warning Cancellers to the Factory Harness Adapters.
- Insert the pins from the Factory Harness Adapters to your vehicle's OEM factory connector.
NOTE: The Factory Harness Adapter must be installed in this exact configuration for the HID conversion kit to function correctly.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- All vehicle with hard plastic headlight dust covers will need to drill a 1 inch hole to close and feed the wires through. A rubber grommet is included with all our bulbs to seal back the hole from moisture and water.
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the xenon bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, etc...
- Never adjust your xenon lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your HID bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.