Installation Guide for Bi-Xenon HID Headlights with Power Relay Harness
Below are the components included in your Dual Beam Bi-Xenon HID Conversion Kit with a Power Relay Harness. This HID kit will convert the low beams and high beams to HID, using a single bulb.
NOTE: This installation guide uses our Galaxy Series 55w Canbus HID kit.
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Bi-Xenon Bulbs
- Two (2) x Ballast Ignitors (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits)
- Two (2) x Xenon HID Ballasts
- Two (2) x Ballast Adapters
- One (1) x Power Relay Harness
- Mounting Hardware, 3M Double-Sided Tape & Zip Ties
Below are the simple steps to connect your plug and play HID Conversion Kit.
- Connect the HID Bulbs to the Ignitors.
- Connect the small connectors from the HID Bulbs to the small connectors on the Power relay Harness.
- Connect the Ignitors to the Ballasts (does not apply to our Moon Series 35W Canbus kits).
- Connect the round connector from the Ballasts to the Ballast Adapters.
- Connect the Ballast Adapters to the male connectors on the Power Relay Harness.
- Secure the positive and negative wires to your Battery terminals.
- Connect the female 3-pin connector from the Power Relay Harness to One (1) to your vehicle's OEM factory connector.
NOTE: Only one OEM factory connector will be used for this installation. The other factory connector will NOT be connected to anything.
This is what the finished product will look like once all connections are done.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- All vehicle with hard plastic headlight dust covers will need to drill a 1 inch hole to close and feed the wires through. A rubber grommet is included with all our bulbs to seal back the hole from moisture and water.
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the xenon bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, etc...
- Never adjust your xenon lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your HID bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.